Current Available Positions
The University of Missouri-St. Louis, Computer Education & Training Center (CETC), has openings for a full-time Instructional Designer, part-time Adjunct Instructors, and a part-time Teaching Assistant.
If you enjoy technical writing and want to work in an education environment, join our team. In this position you will plan, write, design, edit, and produce curriculum for technical computer classes. The position designs courses in computer-related areas, including but not limited to databases, client/server systems, data analysis tools, graphics, business applications, adn programming and will teach computer classes occasionally.
- A Bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience. A Master's degree is preferred.
- Two to four years' experience in technical writing or curriculum design.
- Strong oral and written communication, organizational, and time management skills.
- One year teaching experience preferred.
An intermediate level understanding of one or more of the following technologies - data analysis, business intelligence, business applications, client/server systems, or programming - is beneficial
Go to www.umsl.jobs to apply for the position, Job ID is 24176. All applications must go through the UMSL HR website.
Part-Time Adjunct Instructor
Join a team of professionals who enjoy working in a technical environment and prefer the flexibility of a part-time teaching position. Areas in demand include data analysis and visualization, collaborative tools, and popular business applications. Applicants with a desire to teach adult learners are encouraged in the following areas:
- SQL, Access, Excel
- Tableau, Power BI
- SharePoint, Project, QuickBooks
- Reporting Applications, Databases
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum one year of teaching experience
- Collaborative and communication skills
- Available to teach during the day
This is a non-benefits-eligible, part-time, non-tenure-track position.
Go to www.umsl.jobs to apply for the position, Job ID is 24027. All applications must go through the UMSL HR website.
Part-Time Teaching Assistant Position
- Do you enjoy solving computer problems and helping people learn about computers?
- Do you have experience with popular business applications, Web development & design, graphics, or operating systems?
- Are you interested in learning about new software and technology?
The Computer Education & Training Center at University of Missouri--St. Louis is seeking a part-time teaching assistant to work with instructors, assist students in our hands-on computer classes, and support operations.
- Oral and written communication skills
- A customer service mindset
- Experience with popular business applications
- An interest in learning new software computer experience are required; a degree is not necessary.
To apply, send a resume with a cover letter describing your experience to:
University of Missouri-St. Louis
Computer Education & Training Center
12837 Flushing Meadows Drive
St. Louis, MO 63131