Do you need guidance in choosing the right course to take? Would you like to go beyond the course descriptions and see the list of all topics presented in class? We have a number of resources to guide you as you decide the classes best suited to your needs.
Classes in our course listing have a [Course Outline] link that opens a PDF file. This document is the table of contents for the course handout and gives you a detailed list of topics for the class.
We also have a Program Advisor, Paul Westermann, who can give you up-to-date information on our program and classes, including:
- Course content and options
- Course sequence and prerequisites
- Courses to help fulfill career goals
- General questions about Certificate programs
- General Computer Education & Training Center questions
Contact Paul at:
- Phone: (314) 984-9000
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on specific course areas, see the following course advice pages on the left side of this page.