Do you need guidance in choosing the right course to take? Would you like to go beyond the course descriptions and see the list of all topics presented in class? We have a number of resources to guide you as you decide the classes best suited to your needs.
Classes in our course listing have a [Course Outline] link that opens a PDF file. This document is the table of contents for the course handout and gives you a detailed list of topics for the class.
If you need more information about our program and classes, including:
- Course content and options
- Course sequence and prerequisites
- Courses to help fulfill career goals
- General questions about Certificate programs
- General Computer Education & Training Center questions
Contact us at:
- Phone: (314) 984-9000
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
For information on specific course areas, see the course advice page links in the left column of this page.
Online and In-person Classes Available
Virtual Classes: All of our Certificate classes are now available virtually (online) with an instructor present for the entire course. You will see the instructor's screen throughout the class and you can share your screen if you need individual help from the instructor. You will have time to practice, ask questions, and receive hands-on training.
In-person classes are also available at our West County facility with limited enrollments to promote social distancing. When you register, choose your class section based on how you want to attend the class: virtual or in-person.
- Choose "West County In-Person" if you want to attend a class at our West County location.
- Select "Live Online" if you want to attend virtually from your workplace or home.